Class Undefined Property Problem

minik

I'm currently learning to work with PHP classes for the first time properly and to do this, I'm developing a lightweight framework but I'm having trouble calling certain other classes within a class. I've got a "core" class which is the main one and is run when the index file is loaded. Inside this class' constructor, I have$this->load = new Load;The controller file is then included and the required function is run. However, when I try and call $this->load->library() from inside the controller class, I get an "undefined property" error. I know this is probably because they're separate classes but is there a way to run a function from the core class?I hope I've explained this properly so thanks for any help.

I tried but it's still not working. Here's what I have so far (I've taken unnecessary bits out):index.php

<?php// Load the core class.require 'core/core.php';$core = new Core;$core->run();

core/core.php

<?phprequire 'core/load.php';class Core {	function __construct() {		$this->load = new Load;	}	function run() {		$controller_name = 'hello_world';		$function = 'hello_universe'		$controller_file = 'app/controllers/'.$controller_name.'.php';				$this->controller = new $controller_name_uc;				call_user_func(array($this->controller, $function));	}}

core/load.php

<?phpclass Load {	public function library($library) {		if(is_array($library)) {			foreach($library as $lib) {				$this->library($lib);			}		}				echo $library;	}}

app/controllers/hello_world.php

<?phpclass Hello_world {	function __construct() {		echo $this->load->library('demo');	}	function index() {		echo 'Hello, world!';	}}

$this points to instance of current class.

echo $this->load->library('demo');
instance of Hello_world object calling load->libary() which is not defined in Hello_world class.

Archived