Need Help With Lang Tags

brevardcountypcr

If you want it in French and Japanese, you're going to have to make separate pages for those languages. The "lang" attribute is just to tell the browser and search engines what language you wrote your content in.

If you want it in French and Japanese, you're going to have to make separate pages for those languages. The "lang" attribute is just to tell the browser and search engines what language you wrote your content in.
can you give me examples what i need to do ? but the example of the link i gave in the first post i don't really understand it because it need more examples .

If you are thinking the lang tag translates the content into the other language you are wrong. Like Ingolme said, it is just telling the browser and search engines what language the site is in. You have to translate the content yourself.

If you are thinking the lang tag translates the content into the other language you are wrong. Like Ingolme said, it is just telling the browser and search engines what language the site is in. You have to translate the content yourself.
ok let me get this straight with the language tag do not translate the content am i correct what other tags do i need for it to work ?? what good translators out there i can use are free ?editbut i still want some examples of how the translating work with this do i need anything special .

The lang attribute won't ever translate... Like we have stated before it is just telling you what language it is written in.

<html lang="en"> <body>Hola</body></html>

The attribute it telling the html "Hola" is english even though it is really spanish. The attribute WILL NOT translate Hola to Hello.

Yes!First of all,
lang

is not a tag, but attribute. You cant translate language with any html tag. If e.g, you have a web page, written in english, you can create the same page, and write it in another language. Thats it!

what home page can be like home or index .
The lang attribute won't ever translate... Like we have stated before it is just telling you what language it is written in.
<html lang="en"> <body>Hola</body></html>

The attribute it telling the html "Hola" is english even though it is really spanish. The attribute WILL NOT translate Hola to Hello.

what is a good translator i could use that give exact right translation for japanese ?

It's just describing the lang attribute again. As people have said, there is no relation between translating text and the lang attribute. If you want an exact translation you will need to do it manually.

It's just describing the lang attribute again. As people have said, there is no relation between translating text and the lang attribute. If you want an exact translation you will need to do it manually.
ok thank you for clearing that up :) now let me ask this if i did my own translating myself . what on-line translators that are free that i can use ??? what you guys recommended ?

ok thank you for clearing that up :) now let me ask this if i did my own translating myself . what on-line translators that are free that i can use ??? what you guys recommended ?

Best free one is probably google translator. However it is known to give translations that are not even close to being correct. Your best bet is to find someone to translate for you.

Machine translators are useless for accurate translations — they can provide the gist of a body of text but in terms of grammatical accuracy, or translation of meaning, they are very bad. Why don't you try them out? By "manual translation", I meant human translation. That is the only way to do it properly.

Machine translators are useless for accurate translations — they can provide the gist of a body of text but in terms of grammatical accuracy, or translation of meaning, they are very bad. Why don't you try them out? By "manual translation", I meant human translation. That is the only way to do it properly.
ok about buying like a electronic translator dictionary ?

Most of those only translate term-by-term (they are dictionaries, after all), and anyway they are a form of electronic translator as well. By virtue of Google's massive collection of documents in all languages, Google Translate is probably the best general-purpose machine translator there is... but it's still not very good.

Archived