I Need Help With This Php Code ?

brevardcountypcr

Please post your code and try to limit your code just to the part that's giving you trouble.

Please post your code and try to limit your code just to the part that's giving you trouble.
here is the two codes'x_type' => ((MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_CC_AIM_TRANSACTION_METHOD == 'Capture') ? 'AUTH_CAPTURE' : 'AUTH_ONLY'), tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Transaction Method', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_CC_AIM_TRANSACTION_METHOD', 'Authorization', 'The processing method to use for each transaction.', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array('Authorization', 'Capture'), ', now())");i also added a pic of my problemi also need a option that sayAuthorize and Captureplease help

post-86973-0-18342100-1321911278_thumb.jpg

There might be someone here who uses oscommerce and is willing to help, but our purpose is to teach people how to program. If you're not able to get help on the oscommerce community forums then you may want to hire a programmer or move to another program that does what you need it to do.

There might be someone here who uses oscommerce and is willing to help, but our purpose is to teach people how to program. If you're not able to get help on the oscommerce community forums then you may want to hire a programmer or move to another program that does what you need it to do.
i been bugging the oscommerce support forums and i having gotting no real help :(

Archived