scratches head

divinedesigns1

ok this is something i have little to no knowledge about and its pretty advance for me, so i was told.....not ask.....told......to re-create a site to match this one www.osmisr.com, well just the menu and banner part. so far i know im dealing with movieclips, buttons, and animation, <----those part i can do but it all gets out of my lead when it comes to coding it up 0.o. i havent really been messing with flash, well not since 2009 which i only did it because it was part of the class "teacher sucked big time", but was my fault for now trying to learn it like the other programs and language i focus on. so can i have some tips on how to go about coding and creating this ? nope dont want you to do it for me, would get killed if my dad found out i got someone else to do my work, plus i want to learn how to make this. ITS A RUSH PROJECT, WAS TOLD TO DO IT WHEN I WOKE UP thank if you can give me a tip or two

• Like 1

i would do that but i can not do that in this case, i have to do it from start to finish

he wants it by yesterday 0.o man wish i coulda slap him just once

thanks man, can you give me a new tips on how to go about starting it atleast?

Like I said flash app, Adobe flash mx2004 pro is the last I used and i just did basic stuff, nothing like what is shown at the site link you provided, and some of these effect maybe incorporated into the newer adobe flash development apps in a more user friendly interface . Like i said, i leave that design/development to the pros. I just get end result and add to page.

It might have been wise to tell your customer that you are not a Flash developer and just a web developer. I wouldn't take a job outside of my capabilities.

It might have been wise to tell your customer that you are not a Flash developer and just a web developer. I wouldn't take a job outside of my capabilities.
its for my dad n he knows