Building a 3D website

divinedesigns1

heeeey im on my umm some number of project idk im lost, anyway, i need to create a 3D website "dymanic website" but im not sure how to start, the person wants it in flash -_- flash is kool for the effects like sound on the button etc then php would be kool too, but the person needs it in flash cant i use some other thing but flash to make this? also how can i implement php into flash? i got a lot of questions so ill ask them two at a time

• Like 2

Flash can send requests similar to ajax requests to get content from the server, that's where you would use PHP. Ideally you would only use Flash for the parts that require it and not the entire site, it's generally considered a bad practice to make a site entirely in Flash (nothing would show on an iPad or any other device that doesn't support Flash, for example). Depending on what you have in mind you may also be able to use SVG for the animation, but again you're depending on people to support SVG.

Flash can send requests similar to ajax requests to get content from the server, that's where you would use PHP. Ideally you would only use Flash for the parts that require it and not the entire site, it's generally considered a bad practice to make a site entirely in Flash (nothing would show on an iPad or any other device that doesn't support Flash, for example). Depending on what you have in mind you may also be able to use SVG for the animation, but again you're depending on people to support SVG.
yea, apple devices are the annoying ones who doesnt support flash -_-
Have you thought about java? you can get great 3d effects with java, and will probably have better support in/on mobile devices and such.
and yeah i have been trying to fine a good toturial on how to use it to make a website but blah all crap

and yeah i have been trying to fine a good toturial on how to use it to make a website but blah all crap
You should be trying to learn how to build an applet, not a website. If you search for information on using Java to build a website you'll probably find a lot of information about JSP, that's not what you want.

You should be trying to learn how to build an applet, not a website. If you search for information on using Java to build a website you'll probably find a lot of information about JSP, that's not what you want.
yeah thats what i been doing, no wonder i aint fine anything lol, thanks man, now ill go look for that instead -_- ill prolly like js more than php and flash lol

This isn't Javascript, Java is a compiled language similar to C++.
never did C++ but ok