flash background....how?

slicer4ever

well i am not sure rather to post here or in the flash section but anyways i'm fairly new to html codeing(not flash codeing) and i made a kool(or at least it hink so) snow type background but now i'm not sure how to get it as a background it is a .swf so i tried:<body background = "snow.swf">etcetc</body>i was wonding if some1 could please help me and thanks in advance

I don't think you can have a flash file as a background, but if it isn't too large a file I suppose you could make it an animated GIF instead, and run it as a background?

i thought about that but the only problem is i have it actionscripted and i tried makeing an gif version but it didn't look as nice as the actionscripted version well i guess i'll have to do something else then and thanks for the response

you wouldnt want to do it anyway evan if it was a small file because some1 wouldnt want to get sick at looking at a flash background secondly if they didny a flash player the "Click here to install plugins" would mess up the looks of the site