References as PDF

Tom

Hi W3Schools - Team, One Month ago, I decided to create my own homepage. During my studies at w3schools.com I sit in front of my laptop and read, change window, type, change window, read, change window, type... After one day I wish to have all references as pdf-document for printing, but I can't found anyone. So my suggestion:All refernces as PDF-document for printing.

I would, but there is a Copyright.

Copyright InformationAll pages and graphics on this web site are the property of the company Refsnes Data.Pages, code or other content from W3Schools may not be redistributed or reproduced in any way, shape, or form without the written permission of Refsnes Data.Failure to do so is a violation of copyright laws.

The copyright applies if you publish that reference.If you just generate it yourself by whatever means, and keep it to yourself, there's no problem.

That's correct, but if I would wrote this Refs as PDF, I would publish them. I think, others need these PDF's or parts of them too. And why not generate a PDF as copy of the websites by Refsnes Data. They change the websites if there will be updates, so it's easy to update the PDF's, isn't it?

They don't want to provide downloads of their tutorials because the advertising on their page is important to them. I believe they have that written somewhere.