where did cents go?

BigD

I want to post question with a .png attachment (184KB). I could not upload, it says I used up my upload quota. Yes I had uploaded 423KB before. How do I upload now? 500KB upload limit seems is too small.

I don't know what the answer is , but can you post your question without the png or link your question to the png?

Used 423.55K of your 500K global upload quota (Max. single file size: 76.45K)I would like to hear from forum moderator what does this mean? how can it be reset? My original question is: I echoed a variable as $xx.xx, subtracted some variable from it and echoed it again. now it dropped digits after decimal points and displaied as $xx. Why?

Thanks Moderator. I deleted previous attachment. if that made attachments disappear in previous post, it should be separated from uploads and uploads should be automatically deleted. Just my 2 cents opinion. To the other friend responded, the calculation is this line $bal = $bal - $payment. I echoed it before and after. the display format changed. It should show in attachment.