JQuery: Form submit fail with IE10

PGCoder

Hello w3schools- community, i created a support form with jquery. When the customer fill out the form fields and press submit an $.POST function request to my "sendEmail.php" file (from there the php code generate my support email that includes header, body, and more) The support form works with Safari and Chrome but it doesn't work with Internet Explorer 10 (I only own IE10). Everytime an email was sent successful I output something like "Thank you for contacting .... blablabla". This message isn't shown on IE10 after pressing "submit" button. Have a nice day,PGCoder

Big thank you, justsomeguy!!! You do an awesome job here in this forum!I called my php file with "http://..." while I am using a SSL certificate.So I only changed the path to "https://..." - done! :)I have another question:How can I retrieve the browser version? My website displays the content totally wrong with IE10.Here is my code - but it doesn't check IE10 :o[CODE] <!--[IF IE]> IE10 doesn't call this line!!!<link href='css/layout_ie.css' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' /><![ENDIF]--><!--[IF !IE]> --> <link href='css/layout_webkit.css' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' /><!-- <![ENDIF]-->[/CODE] Edited by PGCoder

Thank you. In my conditions I retrieve IE/!IE but IE10 doesn't use the stylesheet of the IE condition - it opens the condition of !IE as IE10 :o I use the same condition like on the website you linked me:

Or all IE browsers with:
 <!--[if IE]>	<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/css/ie.css" /><![endif]-->

Edited by PGCoder

Conditional comments for IE10 are not supported as it supposed (haha) to be like other better browsers, so you will have to target IE browser IE9 and less to target those, and hope IE10 acts as it claims to. Also i never use !IE, usually you would link to default css that target better browsers other-than IE, and then use IE conditional comment styling links below this so this would correct the default styling IE screws up.

Edited by dsonesuk