Suggestions for improved website please?

eduard

As you can see someone has improved my(?) website: http://www.website2013.site50.net . As you all know I am not good at web design.I am thinking of specializing me in designing and/or translator.Therefore all suggestions about the website are welcome and because I need money very urgent I am going to use this website for my appliances for work, because I still am registered as a web designer (the original webdesigner knows this and has agreed!). P. s. website not finished yet!

Edited by eduardlid

then my suggestion is to actually have working navigation/links. If you're trying to get assessed as a web developer/designer, a working product is a bare minimum threshold, IMO.

then my suggestion is to actually have working navigation/links. If you're trying to get assessed as a web developer/designer, a working product is a bare minimum threshold, IMO.
Thanks!At the left side?

Well when i first saw the title i thought, 'a better designer/developer to do it for you, would help', and bloody ######, he did just that.
I'm stubborn, but not that!

I have no idea what you're talking about. Is this another case of you looking at something completely different from what you posted?