Changing .doc file into .html file?

eduard

No se ha encontrado esta página web No se ha encontrado ninguna página web para la direcciónfile:///C:/Users/Usuario/Desktop/website2013/Eduard%20site%20with%20slider2/portfolio.doc. Error 6 (net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND): No se ha podido encontrar el archivo o el directorio. How do I have to change my portfolio doc. so the browser can find it (save as > html)? I've 2 folders: Eduard site with slider2 and website2013 . So I suppose I've to make 1 (although Eduard site with slider2 is in the folder website2013?

Edited by eduardlid

are you sure the file is at the correct path? Are you sure you aren't using a path that only exists on your computer and not on your server? Cause that's what is seems like.

are you sure the file is at the correct path? Are you sure you aren't using a path that only exists on your computer and not on your server? Cause that's what is seems like.
The link is working now, but as you can see not the images on it! How do I do that?Do I have to link the images as well? It has to be written in html? And can I use my portfolio.doc file (which is ok)? Edited by eduardlid

To correct it, you(1) make sure the images exist.and are of the correct name, as in matching uppercase and lowercase(2) make sure they placed in the correct directory with correct name, as in matching uppercase and lowercase(3) make sure you link with the correct path to directories and images, as in matching uppercase and lowercase with relative path, NOT absolute path.

To correct it, you(1) make sure the images exist.and are of the correct name, as in matching uppercase and lowercase(2) make sure they placed in the correct directory with correct name, as in matching uppercase and lowercase(3) make sure you link with the correct path to directories and images, as in matching uppercase and lowercase with relative path, NOT absolute path.
Thanks! But can I easily transform my .doc file to a html file? Or do I have to write a totally new .html file?

Did you upload the images?
Yes
Are they in a folder called portfolio_archivos?
Thanks! But can I easily transform my .doc file to a html file? Or do I have to write a totally new .html file?
I don't recommend it. Look at the source code it generates. It's needlessly complicated, and the CSS is hard to edit.

Are they in a folder called portfolio_archivos? I don't recommend it. Look at the source code it generates. It's needlessly complicated, and the CSS is hard to edit.
Ok, thanks!That was it!:portfolio_archivos. Many Thanks! T Edited by eduardlid