include problem

jj72ny

hello all,I am trying to put a include into google svg editor just put a link back to my homepage and maybe a logothis is what i am puting in

<div class="leftmenu"> <?php include 'test.php'; ?> </div>

cence i do not have a lot of experiance i am unshore where to put it I was trying a hit and miss but every where i put it it would show up behind the same content already therewhere do i put it?am i in the right file?

this is the svg editor page<!-- removed for now, causes problems in Firefox: manifest="svg-editor.manifest" --><head><meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8" /><meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="chrome=1"/><meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width; initial-scale=1.0; maximum-scale=1.0; user-scalable=no;"/><meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes"/><link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="images/logo.png"/><link rel="stylesheet" href="jgraduate/css/jPicker.css" type="text/css"/><link rel="stylesheet" href="jgraduate/css/jgraduate.css" type="text/css"/><link rel="stylesheet" href="svg-editor.css" type="text/css"/><link rel="stylesheet" href="spinbtn/JQuerySpinBtn.css" type="text/css"/><!--{if jquery_release}>  <script type="text/javascript" src="

Edited by jj72ny

your test.php should not contain no content more than the content you wish to enter into the main page within the <body></body> part of the document, for example

<h1>Hello world</h1> <p>Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt in reprehenderit  in voluptate. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ut enim ad minim veniam, duis aute  irure dolor. Velit esse cillum dolore sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt mollit  anim id est laborum. Eu fugiat nulla pariatur. In reprehenderit in voluptate  quis nostrud exercitation ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.</p><p>Velit esse cillum dolore consectetur adipisicing elit, duis aute irure dolor.  Mollit anim id est laborum. Quis nostrud exercitation sed do eiusmod tempor  incididunt eu fugiat nulla pariatur.</p>

no html, body or head tags, css, javascript link should be placed in the main document it is inserted into. Then you just insert this into a php page (a must) , where it is needed, as you have showed us

<div class="leftmenu"> <?php include 'test.php'; ?> </div>

Ok so I tryed that didn't work everything shows up behind the original content I cut copied and past exactly what you put on board thinking I was missing something and still nothing I just got to thinking there is a ton of pages to this editor maybe it should go in another one I just figured that the editor.html was the one I don't know I guess it's realy not that important to do this just as long as visitors are not acualy leaving my page it may be fine