php 5.3.1 installation

gongpex

Hello everyone, long time no see, today I have try to install php 5.31 on apache 2.2 server,but after installation (php 5.3.1) it's cause apache server terminated by windows.I try to start apache server but it won't start and it's shown message : "Could not start Apache 2.2 service on local computer,Error 1067 : The process terminated unexpectedly". unless if I uninstall php 5.3.1, then the apache server can be start. even I try using another apache the result still same. this application that I have tried : - apache_2.2.11-win32-x86-openssl-0.9.8i.msi- apache_2.2.17-win32-x86-openssl-0.9.8i.msi- apache_2.2.22-win32-x86-openssl-0.9.8i.msi and this is my php instaler : - php-5.3.1-Win32-VC6-x86.msi please help me Thanks

Edited by gong

Check the Apache error log to see if it contains any more information. You should also check the Windows Event Viewer for errors coming from Apache. You can also try to start Apache from a command prompt and see if it says anything else.

I had tried to check error on error log but there is no error, today I successful to install php 5.3.0 VC9 thread safe x86. I think there is error on php 5.3.1 installer,because I had tried to install VC6 and 9 but the result are same______________________________________________________________________________ please help me, this is true or not : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-476244/Why-blue-eyed-boys-girls-brilliant.html if this is true, maybe I will bring this to my fad article thanks