why my blur script doesn't work?

sweetysweety

hi,
the panel on the right side is not blurring,although i added it.i don't figure out how.can anyone explain me why?
i actually have another problem about content of my blurred panel.i want to do that,when user click one of buttons on the bottom,an information will appear on the blurred panel.i think that should be with jquery.i call a click event for buttons and every click a new img will appending on the blurred panel.how can i call append function for every different button click?

the panel on the right side is not blurring,although i added it.i don't figure out how.can anyone explain me why?

I don't know what is supposed to be happening, but if I inspect the white panel with Firebug I can see that none of the proprietary CSS styles are being applied to it, there are no blur styles affecting the element. So none of those properties are supported by Firefox. But, again, I don't know what the page is supposed to look like, I don't know what the problem is.

how can i call append function for every different button click?

The DOM has methods to append elements, like element.appendChild. You can make a new element and append it that way. I'm sure jQuery has a wrapper to do that also.

I'm not sure I understand. Are you talking about the thumbnails at the bottom that appear when you hover over the gray bar, when that thumbnail pops up you want the thumbnail to be blurred? Is that what you're trying to do?

The only thing I see in your CSS for blurring is for the islerimiz class, which is applied to the white element on the left. None of those CSS rules get used by Firefox, though. Firefox uses the box shadow rule to make the entire element appear semi-transparent white. Opera shows the box shadow rule and the element has white borders that blur inward in a gradient with no white in the middle. Chrome shows a box shadow similar to Opera and a blur that makes everything in the element almost invisible because it's blurred so much.

In the example you posted, the image was already blurred and then applied as a background image of the box on the left. No part of the HTML document is blurring it. Open your image in photoshop and blur it and then save the blurred image with a different filename.