Working with a database in sqlite

Bannmann_sam

're stuck with what field type in the list below. I will make 5 ferently databases that will eventually be built into the apps up a tablet. has tried me on something not quite get me to the way I think to have

Her is one of databases everything is written in Norwegian....

Kjøretøy idKommune Nr Kommune FylkeStasjons Navn Pre-hospitaltjenesteAlarmsentral 113Aktive Kallesignal BilummerTypebil Reg Nr Fabrikkmerke Modell Påbygg Betegnelse Års Modell HistorikkStatus

list that I have listed should I hold on to add that database application that Herter absDB Database.here is the setup for fild type. INTEGER, TEXT, BLOB, DATETIME, FLOAT, boolean. what I have not figured out what is best to enter the list with! plan pulldown lists several,I wondered what was most these INTEGER, TEXT, BLOB, DATETIME, FLOAT, boolean? What do I use for what?

Edited by Bannmann_sam

That question is too broad to answer in this format. Just use your common sense (obviously you won't save text as number or a timestamp as text). Every data type has its purpose.

That said, Please post specific questions when you have them or you can always refer to the manual:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/data-types.html

Edited by niche