JavaScript error has occured ---please help

jtikcuf

All I can tell from the error messages is that jQuery and something called WIDGETBOX are not defined. Sounds like you're having a problem loading jQuery. Check your browser's developer console to make sure that there are no 404s or other error messages.

All I can tell from the error messages is that jQuery and something called WIDGETBOX are not defined. Sounds like you're having a problem loading jQuery. Check your browser's developer console to make sure that there are no 404s or other error messages.

can you tell me a lil more how does something like this gets fixed- nothing was touched! Did you go to the web site?

can you tell me a lil more how does something like this gets fixed

The same way you fix anything else - find out what the problem is and fix it.

nothing was touched!

That doesn't really matter, if there's an error you need to fix it. It doesn't really matter when it showed up, right? I'll say this though - computers don't just change all of a sudden for no reason. Computers execute code, and if the code doesn't change then the computer is going to keep executing the code the same way. If an error shows up all of a sudden when it didn't before, then something changed. When I'm fixing a problem though I'm not necessarily interested in determining what changed, my focus is to figure out the problem and the solution.

It looks like that code is using a handler called __cfErrorDisplayAlertBox for error events, and it behaves differently in different browsers. The error handler shows the alert that includes the filename and line number that you're seeing.