Need some html/css help

rain13

Hello.I have feq questions with my site:1) I made span with green background which according to source code should be parent for all thumbnails, but for some reason it ends before thumbs:2) What would be the best way to align thumbnails center? I mean they're currently at left side and if there's not enough room to create an other column you will just see ugly whide area at right side. What I want to do is still have as many columns as possible and but just have white space equally at right AND left side

3) For mobile I use also include http://autoit.net.ee/pub/theme/new/mobile.css which makes font larger so that it's easier to read. This file contains

.thumb{    line-height: 100%;    height: 360px;}

where line-height: 100%; is needed in order to make make thumbnai'ls description more compact (take less space with same font size) but it also causes portrait images to have ugly whitespace between image and it's description. As you can see from screenshot (see first thumb). What do I need to do to make this text in description still look like it does with line-height: 100%; but remove that space between thumb and it's description?

gal.pngMy site:http://autoit.net.ee/pub/?f=7

Edited by SoItBegins

The container cannot detect the area of floated child elements, so it surround the element it can detect the anchor links and br elements.

IF you want to centre the thumbnail containers, you have to remove the float, and use display: inline-block; this causes this element to act as text and center itself as defined by its parent container

<div style="text-align: center; font-size: 20px;">