anybody know how to disable right click?

Webmaster Tuhy

yeah, my friend told me it's complicated, but he doesn't know the code for itcan someone help me?

The easiest way is:
<body oncontextmenu="return false">

(Works in IE and Firefox)If your trying to stop someone from stealing an image then there are other ways to get it even if right click is disabled... If you search the forum you'll see numerous discussions on this.

Ok, im learning javascript now and im learning about disableing right click now so when i find out ill send the code via email or post it in this topic.

EDIT: hey scott you were a little faster this time :)
He he, yeah mate it's my new super duper lightning quick Opera browser :) Now i've got the edge :)

Or turning off javascript and doing whatever they want anyway (F12, Opera lovers). Or looking in the cache and getting what they want. Or using a script to retrieve the page and all files associated with it. Or dragging the images to another application.About the only thing that disabling a right-click does do is irritate and annoy people.

It doesn't matter if you have created the best website layout...ever...not likely tho. If a person is any good with HTML at all they can easilt reproduce it just by looking at the page. You are only wasting your time trying to secure your code. If it goes to the browser then it can be viewed, one way or another.

That encryption software is so powerful that the page doesn't even display in Opera. Now THAT'S secure!The encryption is javascript-based, so at the end of the day all of the data for the webpage and the code to decrypt it is on the client, it would just require some manual work to make it readable.

An empty page (with the about:blank in the url address bar) appears in4 cases only: 1. A wrong password was entered;2. Off-line page viewing protection is on;3. Opera browser protection is on;4. Location or Referrer Lock protection is on.To solve the problem you can either turn off the correspondingprotection option and re-protect your files again or (in case you wantto keep the protection) make sure that you: 1. have entered the right password;2. don't try to view the protected page off-line (from your local hard drive);3. don't use Opera browser to view the protected page;4. use the Location or/and the Referrer Lock protection option properly.
Now that's funny. The fact that it displays a blank page in Opera is a *FEATURE*. "Opera browser detection" means don't give Opera anything. Nice solution. I guess Opera is too powerful for the encryption.. OR they know that all their code is on the client and Opera just gives you easier access to everything.