HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

tyler

Ok, I might be a newb to the forums but I really need help on a browser window for my website. I need the bottom left like were it says done to make my own text like say welcomeeeeee or something. I'm not even sure if this is HTML, lol. I have no clue what thsi is but can someone help me on this I?

Well you know, you can do your own work.. Its not very nice to just bust in here saying to do this and that and thats it, you will probably leave this forum right after you find a solution.. Plus you are extremly unclear on what you want to do. Maybe you should try learning html which takes about 2 or 3 days or google your issues.. not just post some rude post..

Sorry if I was rude and I'm going to stay here after this question is awnsered. I'm just in a rush because my site is very populer and there expecting this. I've also checked the HTML tutorials and all (most) of the other ones, I'm not sure if I missed one but they don't explain how to do this. Again I'm sorry if I was rude but I AM GOING TO STAY HERE. I bealive I ould help quite a few people, but I just need this done.

Well you know, you can do your own work.. Its not very nice to just bust in here saying to do this and that and thats it, you will probably leave this forum right after you find a solution.. Plus you are extremly unclear on what you want to do. Maybe you should try learning html which takes about 2 or 3 days or google your issues.. not just post some rude post..
By the way, I need to add text to the bottom left of the screen were it says done. <\/ sorry if you cant see it, but it's right by the part were the page loads.

its not in the bottom left for me.. its centered. anyways, they use an iframe in this so you will need to find the page that actually includes the script, then open it to edit it and scroll down to around the bottom and somewhere it will have what you want to change, so just edit it. (Dont edit any of the tags, (things with < and > around them)).

its not in the bottom left for me.. its centered. anyways, they use an iframe in this so you will need to find the page that actually includes the script, then open it to edit it and scroll down to around the bottom and somewhere it will have what you want to change, so just edit it. (Dont edit any of the tags, (things with < and > around them)).
Ok I get you. But what do I open? I save the page and then look at the Txt. file?

Bags, the iframe includes an entirely different file into the page.. in the iframe you will see href="url" or src="url", just use the url in there. if it says indx.htm go to that specific page..

this should do the trick!all you have to do is add it in between the <head> tag and the </head> tag and it will work!

<!-- Simply copy and paste it between <HEAD> and </HEAD> tags --> <script LANGUAGE="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"><!--var current = 0var x = 0var y = 0// The number 100 represents the wait in milliseconds // between the typing of each character in the message list.var speed = 100// The number 2000 represents the number of milliseconds // between the changing of each message (2 seconds, here). // Anywhere between 1500 and 5000 would be fine.var speed2 = 2000function initArray(n) {  this.length = n;  for (var i =1; i <= n; i++) {	this[i] = ' '  }}// This is Message-Number Arraytyp = new initArray(4)typ[0]="This is Message 1"typ[1]="Now it is Message 2"typ[2]="Oh yes, this is Message 3"typ[3]="Yea, this message, 4, is the last message (and it's the longest)"typ[4]="and if you want to add more messages just type them here along with a new number"typ[5]="Created by Austin Biggs"function typewrite() {var m = typ[current]// The _ can be removed by removing + "_" belowwindow.status = m.substring(0, x++) + "_"if (x == m.length + 1) {x = 0current++if (current > typ.length - 1) {current = 0}setTimeout("typewrite()", speed2)}else {setTimeout("typewrite()", speed)}}typewrite()//--></SCRIPT>

and the reason the html tutorials dont have any thing about them is because it is javascript. and active-x will only pop-up locally not on the webedit: i know it isnt active x i was talking abut when you open it sbecause when you open the document up locally the active x bar pops-up and asks to block the content.

just to point out you need to put it between the <head></head> not <header></header> and that is javascript not activeX.ActiveX is (usually) VB6 code.EDIT: Fair enough...but why did you PM me just to tell me that (cpugeek).

Hey the code you gave me isent working as I hoped.......Well I got the text in the bottom right but its not switching over to the other writings I made.......ok i did what you said see:

<html><body><head><script LANGUAGE="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"><!--var current = 0var x = 0var y = 0// The number 100 represents the wait in milliseconds // between the typing of each character in the message list.var speed = 100// The number 2000 represents the number of milliseconds // between the changing of each message (2 seconds, here). // Anywhere between 1500 and 5000 would be fine.var speed2 = 1500function initArray(n) {  this.length = n;  for (var i =1; i <= n; i++) {	this[i] = ' '  }}// This is Message-Number Arraytyp = new initArray(4)typ[0]="Welcome To Yahell"typ[1]="Best Place For Your Cracking Needs"typ[2]="And I'm Not Lieing >:]"typ[3]="Don't Like The Site? You Know Were The Close Button Is"function typewrite() {var m = typ[current]// The _ can be removed by removing + "_" belowwindow.status = m.substring(0, x++)if (x == m.length + 1) {x = 0current++if (current > typ.length - 1) {current = 0}setTimeout("typewrite()", speed2)}else {setTimeout("typewrite()", speed)}}typewrite()//--></SCRIPT></head></body></html>

I did what you said but it won't switch over to the other text at the messege center.......Did I do it wrong?