How to program an EXE app to open picture from File Explorer when double clicked or right click "Open With" MyApp

Winston

I got it to open the application when I right click and clicked my app, but the picture didn't open. Same thing with Double clicking. I looked for code online with no success; Google only found how to open in Visual Studio, not what I wanted. Not to be mean, but if I don't get any answers again, I will be quitting for VB on this page and look for an alternate VB Forum. Twice, I ask for help here on this Forum about Visual Studio/Basic, and nobody answers, and can't change tags for better luck. Frustrating. However, I may still ask about other codes if I get answers. Anyhow, I want to use this highlighted "Open with..." command, or replace "Open (the app, and manually open file by drag-and-drop to the app)" and have it open. Automatic, not with open and drag-and-drop. I want to open when I double click.
 image.png.46cf3c5a149d7fb8e24fed648b98156d.png
I need code to link the opened file like I did drag-and-drop to a picture tool to auto open, unless I opened the app alone... Let me know if you need the current code. Please, PLEASE give me help, thank you for the help. Any help WOULD BE APRECIATED.

Basically, I want to make the app open when I double-click the file in Windows Explorer, like when you double click a .WAV file and it opens Windows Media Player, opening the file without having to manually open the file after the application starts. I want to do the same so when I open a file in my application, it detects that I am trying to open the file, and auto-opens it if it is compatible.

You probably will have to find a forum where people specialize in Visual Basic. Almost nobody uses Visual Basic, I think even Microsoft discourages its use in favor of better maintained languages like C# or even Javascript.