Changing Code for IE

ATM

Except for everything being slightly larger on IE than on FF, the website looks exactly the same to me. Are you seeing a positioning difference? Is the difference on a specific page other than the home page?Don't know if anyone else sees anything different. As for the size, I don't really know what to tell you. Everything looks bigger in IE for my website as well. It's because for certain size things... em, cm, and percents, I believe, IE reads them differently than every other browser. I could be wrong about some of those, but I'm pretty sure it's something to do with them reading the size attributes differently.

It still doesn't look right for me, I have been doing html for about 2 years and I'm sure the code is all right.If anyone can see a gap Inbetween, the forgotten your password and the links please let me know.Also If anyone knows how to fix this problem also let me know..maybe, it's just my computer

Yes, it does misbehave in IE when I view it.Seems to be caused by nesting a form within a table.Moving the form outside the outer table fixes it:

<body>		<form action="" ID="Form1">			<table width="750" border="0" class="main" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">

There is nothing wrong with your code. It's the IE "Closing Tag Syndrome". Which leaves extra space. :) Try the code below. It will not solve the problem of extra space but it will close the line/border.

<table class="inputbox" cellspacing="0">						<tbody><tr><td colspan="2" class="inputheader"> <form action="">Login </td></tr><tr><td class="inputtag"> Username: </td><td align="left"> <input class="input" maxlength="20" size="20" type="text" /> </td></tr><tr><td class="inputtag" align="center"> Password: </td><td align="left"> <input class="input" maxlength="20" size="20" type="password" /> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" class="inputsubmit" align="center"> <input name="submit" class="submit" value="Login" type="submit" /> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><a href="forgotpass.php" class="forgotpass"> forgotten your password? </a></form></td></tr></tbody></table>

All I did is, just moved <form> </form> tags inside the Table.I wish someone here finds a permanent solution for this problem.Dorothy

This may also work:<form style="display: inline;">I never liked the idea of a form being a block-level element, since the form doesn't really display at all, it's just a logical container for the form elements. I guess you could put a background and border on the form itself, but what's the point when you have a div or something else? So try the inline, hopefully that won't screw with the table being a block element.