Setting Basefont an styles

holmedwa04

so how would I make it size 3, color balck and face arial?
body {font-size: 12px;color: #000000;font-family: arial;}

You need to specify the font-size in pixels. 12px should be about font 3, but you might have to mess with it.

body {font-family:arial;color:black;font-size:3px;}

by 3 you mean 3 px? Thats really small. I guess you could put in whatever unit you wanted.

No I just mean, as in the set sizes, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 thats all.Thanks it works now, I just need to know how to set the size for text in tables?

You need to specify the font-size in pixels. 12px should be about font 3, but you might have to mess with it.
You can use more than just pixels. You can specify things like points, inches, centimeters, or em (not sure what em stands for). The difference between those types of units and pixels is that on different resolutions, say 800x600 or 1600x1200, text that is 12 pixels will always take up 12 pixels on the screen, but the other units are relative to display size. 1 inch text will always be an inch tall, regardless of resolution. Points are fractions of an inch, so 12pt text will always be the same size across resolutions. 1 inch contains 72 points.

You can use more than just pixels. You can specify things like points, inches, centimeters, or em (not sure what em stands for). The difference between those types of units and pixels is that on different resolutions, say 800x600 or 1600x1200, text that is 12 pixels will always take up 12 pixels on the screen, but the other units are relative to display size. 1 inch text will always be an inch tall, regardless of resolution. Points are fractions of an inch, so 12pt text will always be the same size across resolutions. 1 inch contains 72 points.
Oh right, so can you specify points also with just the normal <font size=" "> tab?

No, unless that attributes recognises points, but I think it only recognises predefined sizes 1-7. The <font> element is deprecated though, you should use styles instead.http://dhost.info/profmemberone/Pages/deprecated.htm(the server is temporarily down at the moment :))