How to creating Drop Down menus and Sub menus

Pramod Nadig

Hi i nee to kno How to creating Drop Down menus and Sub menus for my website which is a kind of knowledgebase which requires a lot of menus and sub menus which has to be linked to a differend frames and pages, and i wants to know the basic steps to add it.Pls help me if any one knows, its very important to me

==========================================================================================================================================Hi I checked the link u had listed but thats not the menu list which is not im looking out for, well im sorry if i have mentioned wrong. Basically i need a mouse over menu and submenu to link to different pages. Just like this : http://www.datassential.com/Where we have menus and sub menus on mouse over

You can just have a main div, and have something like main links as the first thing, and have a class called dmenu and inside put this:

dmenu {height: 10px;overflow: auto;}

Then, put a <br /> after "main links" an after that have some more divs..Now, you will need another type of code for the hovering, use psuedo like this:

dmenu:hover {height: adjustthis;z-index: 2; /* to make it go over everything else */position: absolute; /* so it wont move with the z-index */}

Now it will look like so:

<style type="text/css">dmenu {height: 10px;overflow: auto;}dmenu:hover {height: adjustthis;z-index: 2; /* to make it go over everything else */position: absolute; /* so it wont move with the z-index */}</style><div class="dmenu">Main links<br /><div><a href="blahblah">blah blah!!</a></div></div>

It should work now :). You can make on called like pmenu and instead of having a set width have a set height.. and do it the same way.. dont feel like doing that now though :).

Thanks a lot it really helped me and i could complete my work easily. Thank you once again....Thanks a lot it really helped me and i could complete my work easily. Thank you once again....Thanks a lot it really helped me and i could complete my work easily. Thank you once again....Thanks a lot it really helped me and i could complete my work easily. Thank you once again....

Thanks a lot it really helped me and i could complete my work easily. Thank you once again....Thanks a lot it really helped me and i could complete my work easily. Thank you once again....Thanks a lot it really helped me and i could complete my work easily. Thank you once again....Thanks a lot it really helped me and i could complete my work easily. Thank you once again....
okay you need to be more patient and only hit the submit button once :)

Hi everyone well im sorry to bother you people once again but i am stuck in a code where im not finding way to go further.Below is the link which will tell what kind of menu im looking out for.http://code.gosu.pl/dl/WSA/demo/WSA.htmlIm not able to do some modification like i want to remove the search option in it and want to add the second level submenu under the submenu.