PDF's

holmedwa04

Right, I have now sussed why you have the 4 styles as well, but I didn't think you needed them if you did it this way. Anyway why are they all no border, does it stop them from being 2 thick hence only allowing them to be 1 thick?

Right, I have now sussed why you have the 4 styles as well, but I didn't think you needed them if you did it this way. Any why are they all no border, does it stop them from being 2 thick hence only allowing them to be 1 thick?
I am not sure what you are asking.The thicker lines are 2px thick (combo of 2 1px borders). If you chage in the classes all 1px to 2px you will have the thinner lines as 2px and the thicker lines as 4px.

Well, the first three tables in "xcell"'s is the top row..next three middle, next three bottom..In each xcell its the exact same way! So just go through and replace any   with a 1 or something.Shouldnt be too hard.

Well, the first three tables in "xcell"'s is the top row..next three middle, next three bottom..In each xcell its the exact same way! So just go through and replace any   with a 1 or something.Shouldnt be too hard.
Thanks, but I have already sussed that, I was just telling aspnetguy how I thought part of it worked.Thanks Anyway :)

You can also apply multiple classes to one cell if that would make more sense. So you would have 5 classes total:

.cell{  border: 1px solid black;}.top{  border-top: 3px solid black;}.bottom{  border-bottom: 3px solid black;}.left{  border-left: 3px solid black;}.right {  border-right: 3px solid black;}

And then one 3x3 table would look like this:

<table>  <tr>	<td class="cell top left">1</td>	<td class="cell top">2</td>	<td class="cell top right">3</td>  </tr>  <tr>	<td class="cell left">4</td>	<td class="cell">5</td>	<td class="cell right">6</td>  </tr>  <tr>	<td class="cell bottom left">7</td>	<td class="cell bottom">8</td>	<td class="cell bottom right">9</td>  </tr></table>