Does anyone know... about Right Click List on a page...

heero11yuy

I think it is important to point out that it is not at all possible to change the Operating System Context Box through any web page technology. The examples that you will find here and anywhere online are going to be suedo menus. That is they are <div> layered on top of the default menu. So, to specifically respond to your question, you will not be able to add a row to the existing Back, Forward, Reload . . . functions.

But you could still have those functions on the list..<a href="java script: history.back(-1)">back</a>I think thats right. Not sure probably wrong lol :).<a href="<?php echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; ?>">reload</a>Yea skemcin is right. I have one that works on firefox but for some reason is stuck in the position where you have it in the code :).

If this is going to be done correctly, one would have to reengineer the context boxes for each browser since each has its own way of defining the contents. This, of course, would require that you build something that stiffs the browser to generate the appropriate code.Although this is not impossible, I really question its worth. I had this exact challenge from a client 2 years ago. Since I am not offering a solution outright, I guess you can imagine who's argument was more convincing.In any respect, many folks would find this a very useful snippet of code.In fact, I think this might even be a worthy "community project" to consider next go 'round. Assign a team to write teh javascript to sniff and generate the right code. Another team to create the container <div> for each browser. The last team could do the documentation/implementation instructions. Of course, one must also consider the fact that various littel plugins and addons to browsers extend the context box and that has to be considered.