xhtml - best practise

manishi

An XHTML document that contains a large amount of dynamic content, and static embedded style information and JavaScript is several hundreds of kilobytes in size. The document is served by a J2EE web application over HTTP. The end-user performance is unacceptable due to the time taken to download the document because of its size. Which of the following solutions is most likely to improve performance? A.Break the document into several smaller fragments and enable HTTP parallel rendering to re-join them on the client.B.Create a stub XHTML file to load onto the browser and then use AJAX calls to retrieve the remainder of the document in the background.C.Enable browser caching of the document using directive <META HTTP-EQUIV="CACHE-CONTROL" CONTENT="PRIVATE">D.Extract all style and JavaScript information into an external file for CSS and JavaScript each to enable browser caching.

Yeah, it's pretty much unofficial policy here to let people do their own homework. Really, you'll find yourself learning more that way. :)

Thank you for the suggestion.If this is not a proper place to put quizes then i am sorry.Also just wanted to tell you that I did my home work.I could not find the answer in the books and also on the net(may be i googled with wrong word). and i dont have much exp on xhtml.so no idea.that is why i posted this quiz. otherwise i would not be wasting my time here.I was thinking of answer as "C" (because if we cache ih javasacript and css then next time it will be not be downloaded so the performance will be good after the first time.but in most of the browsers you can make setting so as to remove the cache when you close the browser) but was not sure.Also i just dont want answer i want why that answer is correct.