Coding: Hobby or Business? hhhmmmm....

ible-white

was just wondering how many people here build websites just for the fun of it- like as a hobby.... or is it along your professional path?right now i am teaching myself the stuff. i am thinking of doing it as a career though-> when i am comfortable and have more confidence in myself.what about u?

I've tried various jobs - bicycle mechanic, barista, warehouse manager, customer support, sales - but I always end up coming back to coding. So, I finally got myself a job doing it. It's definitely a career path for me - one that I enjoy.

It's currently more of a hobby, but I already had one professional appointment too. Once I estabilish few layouts and templates, or better yet: make my own CMS, I might doing stuff professionally on regular times. And clients... I will have many once I start advertising. I work with my dad at a PC Accemblying shop. We also have corporate clients that are just begging for low cost web sites. And who better to make them, then people like ourselves that have grown with computers?