help with photo gallery

Guest joshk

Hello World.I'm wanting to make an image gallery on a website, basic template.One big picture box, which shows an enlarged image of which ever thumbnail is clicked.So i'd have say a 600x400 box, with 60x40 thumbails underneath it. When you click on the thumbnail... a large version shows up in the box.I have NO idea how i'd achieve this.Php? Flash?Please help

Was my image gallery alright? Because I found that when I tried to make the images smaller using Paint Shop Pro it madse them all really pixallated? Anyways, all of my pictures put together only make about 1.5 meg, so what do you think?

You can use php, asp, asp.net, flash, perl, anything. Just go on hotscripts.comThey usually have some nice pre-made scripts, and if you understand the language they're written in, it's quite easy to strip it all and edit it to your liking.And as for ryusuke, with PHP, ASPjpeg/ASPimage and asp.net, you can get your script to automatically generate thumbnails. Asp.net is best for that, actually.Plus, why's the photo a gif?