The only ray of hope.

CrackNutter

I'm making this topic clear. Well, I wish to seek some people who are very experience or guru at programming, skinning, coding, etc. (Must have read and understood at the W3schools guides/tutorials too) I hope when I seek your help to teach me the basics to the advanced, you would be really patient with me. (I also hope those who volunteered would not be cooped up with work, etc.) I also need the person to be able to elaborate words, sentences and tags too!P.S: I really need someone to guide me along. If possible, the maximum people needed is three. Also, I'm only a teenager but I have a very strong keen interest on programming, coding, etc! Please volunteer. You may choose to Private message me or Email me at geekornerd@gmail.comP.S(2): Please do not post any negative comments! I'll really be disheartened.For Moderator, Administrator, etc: I hope this topic is not against guidelines. If not, please tell me what to do, I really need this topic! Also, I read W3schools guides, but couldn't understand.Thanks in advance/sincerely,Gabriel aka CrackNutter and ButterPeanut.

you would be really patient with me.
Have you been really patient with you? Don't give up, try harder. You need to practise coding as well as reading. Just going through the tutorials won't teach you the practical part of it.

Can you elaborate on your approach to learning this? Do you merely read the pages of tutorials, hoping to get the idea of programming? You have to practice as well as read the theory to learn it.