Any Mac user here?

dorothy

Hi,I just received a gift from my elder brother - his used iMac with OS 8. I'm still learning it. :) Mac users Please advise me, (if possible I don't want to use IExplorer on my iMac), :) Which one is the best browser in your experience for Mac OS 8? I will welcome all your comments so please don't hesitate.Thanks for your time.Dorothy

Hi,I just received a gift from my elder brother - his used iMac with OS 8. I'm still learning it. :) Mac users Please advise me, (if possible I don't want to use IExplorer on my iMac), :) Which one is the best browser in your experience for Mac OS 8? I will welcome all your comments so please don't hesitate.Thanks for your time.Dorothy
Safari--hands down. Or you could use FireFox for Mac. :)

Heh, what I had mostly in mind was the fact that MS has cut further updates of and no longer supports IE for Mac. IE for Windows can still be improved, however long a stretch that is. :)

Current versions of Firefox don't work on an iMac. I have an iMac ppc G3 running OS9 and the best FREE Browser available for it is Netscape 7. It also has IE5 for mac, but it is a terrible Browser, requiring hacks for most pages.

Heh, what I had mostly in mind was the fact that MS has cut further updates of and no longer supports IE for Mac. IE for Windows can still improve, however long a stretch that is. :)
Haha I know but I couldn't let the opportunity pass :)