help me test the code on the firefox, mozilla, netscape navigator, please

xbl1

Hello; i got a bbcode, and i want to it whether it can be compatibility with firefox, mozilla, netscape navigator, please, and i has not of them. Would anyone help me to test it, please. Just see it can work on them or not.test.html<html><head><script language="Javascript">var isMozilla = (navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase().indexOf('gecko')!=-1) ? true : false;var regexp = new RegExp("[\r]","gi");function storeCaret(selec){ if (isMozilla) { // Si on est sur Mozilla oField = document.forms['news'].elements['newst']; objectValue = oField.value; deb = oField.selectionStart; fin = oField.selectionEnd; objectValueDeb = objectValue.substring( 0 , oField.selectionStart ); objectValueFin = objectValue.substring( oField.selectionEnd , oField.textLength ); objectSelected = objectValue.substring( oField.selectionStart ,oField.selectionEnd ); // alert("Debut:'"+objectValueDeb+"' ("+deb+")\nFin:'"+objectValueFin+"' ("+fin+")\n\nSelectionné:'"+objectSelected+"'("+(fin-deb)+")"); oField.value = objectValueDeb + "[" + selec + "]" + objectSelected + "[/" + selec + "]" + objectValueFin; oField.selectionStart = strlen(objectValueDeb); oField.selectionEnd = strlen(objectValueDeb + "[" + selec + "]" + objectSelected + "[/" + selec + "]"); oField.focus(); oField.setSelectionRange( objectValueDeb.length + selec.length + 2, objectValueDeb.length + selec.length + 2); } else { // Si on est sur IE oField = document.forms['news'].elements['newst']; var str = document.selection.createRange().text; if (str.length>0) { // Si on a selectionné du texte var sel = document.selection.createRange(); sel.text = "[" + selec + "]" + str + "[/" + selec + "]"; sel.collapse(); sel.select(); } else { oField.focus(oField.caretPos); // alert(oField.caretPos+"\n"+oField.value.length+"\n") oField.focus(oField.value.length); oField.caretPos = document.selection.createRange().duplicate(); var bidon = "%~%"; var orig = oField.value; oField.caretPos.text = bidon; var i = oField.value.search(bidon); oField.value = orig.substr(0,i) + "[" + selec + "][/" + selec + "]" + orig.substr(i, oField.value.length); var r = 0; for(n = 0; n < i; n++) {if(regexp.test(oField.value.substr(n,2)) == true){r++;}}; pos = i + 2 + selec.length - r; //placer(document.forms['news'].elements['newst'], pos); var r = oField.createTextRange(); r.moveStart('character', pos); r.collapse(); r.select(); } }}</script></head><body><center><form name="news"><input type="button" value="b" style="width:50px;font-weight:bold" onclick="storeCaret('b')"><input type="button" value="i" style="width:50px;font-style:italic" onclick="storeCaret('i')"><input type="button" value="u" style="width:50px;text-decoration:underline" onclick="storeCaret('u')"><input type="button" value="quote"style="width:50px" onclick="storeCaret('quote')"><input type="button" value="code"style="width:50px" onclick="storeCaret('code')"><input type="button" value="url"style="width:50px" onclick="storeCaret('url')"><input type="button" value="img"style="width:50px" onclick="storeCaret('img')"><br><textarea name="newst" id="newst" rows="10" wrap="virtual" cols="45"></textarea></form></center></body></html>

It would be a good idea to download them, It's not like they are extreamly large downloads and Personally I think FireFox is a really good browser.
If one computer have 4 different browser, do they affect each other perfomance?

Well they ARE allowed to import Favrourites or Bookmarks from each other arent they?

Well they ARE allowed to import Favrourites or Bookmarks from each other arent they?
I don't think they import from eachother, your favorites is probably stored somewhere inside the computer and the browsers extract from that.

Prateek, you can choose not to import your favorites from IE in the firefox setup process - i'm sure it's the same with other browsers.
Hi Webworldx;At the movement, i got 3 browers in my computer. If i use the FireFox most of time, and i add some more links to bookmark later on. Then in this case, how i can import the bookmark from the FireFox to IE and the NetScape? Do you known how to do that?

Thnx :)