Continues changing font colors?

PAYTON2000

I want to change the font color of my websites Header, I have found this code but it is way too small and I need to be able to make the font larger and the font different. Any ideas? I'm new(In case you couldn't tell !)This is the code I found:<HTML><HEAD><TITLE> test</TITLE><script type="text/javascript">var colors=new Array();colors[0]="blue";colors[1]="green";colors[2]="red";colors[3]="gray";colors[4]="orange";colors[5]="aqua";colors[6]="brown";colors[7]="black";colors[8]="purple";colors[9]="chocolate";colors[10]="magenta";colors[11]="violet";colors[12]="indigo";colors[13]="sienna";colors[14]="yellow";var i=0;function writemess(){ if (i==15)i=0;document.getElementById('name').style.color=colors;i++;setTimeout('writemess()',200)}</script></HEAD><BODY onload="writemess()"><div id="name">test</div></BODY></HTML>

Use CSS.

<style type="text/css">html, body {  font-family: Arial;  font-size: 24px;}</style>

Stick that in between the <head> and </head> tags of your page. You can change the size and font to whatever you want.

Try writing this - I want to change the font color of my websites Header, I have found this code but it is way too small and I need to be able to make the font larger and the font different. Any ideas? I'm new(In case you couldn't tell !)This is the code I found:<HTML>

<HEAD><TITLE> test</TITLE><script type="text/javascript">var font=new Array();font[0]="Arial";font[1]="Comic sans MS";font[2]="verdana";font[3]="tahoma";var colors=new Array();colors[0]="blue";colors[1]="green";colors[2]="red";colors[3]="gray";colors[4]="orange";colors[5]="aqua";colors[6]="brown";colors[7]="black";colors[8]="purple";colors[9]="chocolate";colors[10]="magenta";colors[11]="violet";colors[12]="indigo";colors[13]="sienna";colors[14]="yellow";var i=0;function writemess(){ if (i==15)i=0;document.getElementById('name').style.color=colors[i];document.getElementById('name').style.fontFace=font[i];i++;setTimeout('writemess()',200)}</script></HEAD><BODY onload="writemess()"><div id="name">test</div></BODY></HTML>

Try writing this - I want to change the font color of my websites Header, I have found this code but it is way too small and I need to be able to make the font larger and the font different. Any ideas? I'm new(In case you couldn't tell !)This is the code I found:<HTML>
<HEAD><TITLE> test</TITLE><script type="text/javascript">var font=new Array();font[0]="Arial";font[1]="Comic sans MS";font[2]="verdana";font[3]="tahoma";var colors=new Array();colors[0]="blue";colors[1]="green";colors[2]="red";colors[3]="gray";colors[4]="orange";colors[5]="aqua";colors[6]="brown";colors[7]="black";colors[8]="purple";colors[9]="chocolate";colors[10]="magenta";colors[11]="violet";colors[12]="indigo";colors[13]="sienna";colors[14]="yellow";var i=0;function writemess(){ if (i==15)i=0;document.getElementById('name').style.color=colors[i];document.getElementById('name').style.fontFace=font[i];i++;setTimeout('writemess()',200)}</script></HEAD><BODY onload="writemess()"><div id="name">test</div></BODY></HTML>

I appreciate your help , but, this did not work either. It still just leaves the font very small and it doesn't change.

Sooryy....I though It would work... try writing in the starting of the <script> -

document.getElementById('name').style.fontSize=20+'px';

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE> test</TITLE><style type="text/css">html, body, #name {  font-family: Arial;  font-size: 40px;}</style><script type="text/javascript">var colors=new Array();colors[0]="blue";colors[1]="green";colors[2]="red";colors[3]="gray";colors[4]="orange";colors[5]="aqua";colors[6]="brown";colors[7]="black";colors[8]="purple";colors[9]="chocolate";colors[10]="magenta";colors[11]="violet";colors[12]="indigo";colors[13]="sienna";colors[14]="yellow";var i=0;function writemess(){if (i==15)i=0;document.getElementById('name').style.color=colors[i];i++;setTimeout('writemess()',200)}</script></HEAD><BODY onload="writemess()"><div id="name">test</div></BODY></HTML>

Try this code.