Pictures

kvnmck18

I know I haven't been on here as long as some of you, but I've decided to add my picture today...now I feel odd about it.Mainly just because no one else has there picture up.Should I take it off? haha

Well, why not use it then? Not even the admins have them
Can't really blame them though, they're hardly on here, and it's not in their interest to maintain an interesting profile, because they won't be part of the community so much as the rest of us. I added my picture though. :)

OK... this "discovering" is starting to get creepy much. And before you ask about me- no :) .

OK... this "discovering" is starting to get creepy much. And before you ask about me- no :) .
Hey, it's not mandatory that you add your picture. Never put more info on yourself on the net than you feel comfortable doing...

I don't feel comfortable giving just about any personal information about myself online rather than for something like Amazon, Chapters, and other trustworthy sites. So nobody will never know my age, name, telephone #, postal-code, etc.I've only told aspnetguy what city I'm from a ways back....

That's perfectly ok and understandable. I mostly feel comfortable giving away my first name (obviously, or I wouldn't have registered as such), age, gender, town and picture, although I'll evaluate beforehand the place I put the info. Hunt me down if you will. I doubt it'll happen though...

Hey, it's not mandatory that you add your picture. Never put more info on yourself on the net than you feel comfortable doing...
Heh. I know. I just recall my own self asking about other people's pictures without giving mine (in another forum) and at that point I remember being asked about mine. I don't want to give it, but the reason is not security but rather the lack of a good picture and the ones I have are... well... embarrasing or with a quality (or posture) that makes me look like a complete dork.

I don't want to give it, but the reason is not security but rather the lack of a good picture and the ones I have are... well... embarrasing or with a quality (or posture) that makes me look like a complete dork.
Amen! I have a picture of me playing my Wii. =\http://flickr.com/photos/dday859/359005384/:), BTW the Wii is awesome!I look stupid in that photo, of course thats a price you take for playing that console.Wow, just realized I hit 1000 posts! Yay

Amen! I have a picture of me playing my Wii. =\http://flickr.com/photos/dday859/359005384/:), BTW the Wii is awesome!I look stupid in that photo, of course thats a price you take for playing that console.Wow, just realized I hit 1000 posts! Yay
Yeah, no offense but the Wii does make people kind of look retarded when they play it... :)

Heh. I know. I just recall my own self asking about other people's pictures without giving mine (in another forum) and at that point I remember being asked about mine. I don't want to give it, but the reason is not security but rather the lack of a good picture and the ones I have are... well... embarrasing or with a quality (or posture) that makes me look like a complete dork.
I know what you mean. I have no good digital pictures of me. I do have some good printed ones but I am too lazy to put them int he scanner :)