Ideas for programmer t-shirts

Grantius

I own shop at cafepress.com War on T-shirts. I would like to design some cool programmer shirts or other products and i realized the best place too look for ideas, from W3schools. So if anyone has a clever programing joke, oneliner, ect that you would like on a t-shirt just contact me at Grant.Warman@gmail.com and ideas would be appreciated, plus if you had an idea about how it should look please include that too. and if you went so far as to design with photoshop or the like, i would accept that too.And on a second note, i would like some help with my site. Currently i am using spacer images from cafepress, to get my site content centered. but i would like to figure out the width in pixles of the two side strips so i can get ride of those awful spacers.

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Ones that know binary, and ones that don't.

I know that one, can't believe i forgot it. And unfortunately cafepresss still doesn't have black tee shirts, i think its cause they have to print the image on so any colors on black wouldn't exacly work, but i can put that on a bumper sticker, and i could make it in black on a white t-shirt