Flash Program?

shadowayex

So? Use it as much as possible for the trial period, then delete it, then download it AGAIN! Yaay! It does work. That's what I do.
If I wanted to do that I'd just get the trail for Adobe and do it over and over again.

Okay... Sorry. Just thought I could help. But, FYI, Adobe tracks IP addresses. So you can't do that with them. I got a really hateful warning saying they would charge me for each time I did that(i did it like, 6 times) I re-downloaded the trial... But this one doesn't. I'm up to like... somewhere in the 30's right now.

I'm not sure if old versions of Swish are free or not:http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=swishThere's also one for Linux if you have Linux. If not, expect to pay some money, it costs a lot to make one of these programs. Swish is considerably cheaper then the Adobe product though, but won't contain all of the same features.

Ok, well, for the sake of learning I downloaded a trial for Adobe. Now, I'm looking through the tutorials, and I'm trying to do what they are saying, but some of the things they say to go to aren't there. Did I do something wrong?

Actually, no. When you get a free trial from a big shot company, they leave out some features so that you have to buy the program to actually use it. It sucks kiwis.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived