Php Forum

htmlcoder

I am going to build a PHP-based forum on my website and I would like help to build my own from scratch, I would like some help plz!

Forums are very large and complex applications. I'd really recommend doing something smaller, like a guestbook or a simple user login system until you have learnt enough PHP to know how to make a forum on your own.

I am going to build a PHP-based forum on my website and I would like help to build my own from scratch, I would like some help plz!
Yes i would be agree with IngolmeBegin with simple things in your place I will do next steps1) Sql daba (mysql, I think this is most important part…)2) Index.php (include here your’s important scripts)3) daba_connect.php4) registration.php5) login,php6) logged.php7) logout.php8) etc :)just do all step in step with attention think about security risks UI and all will be ok I think in 1 month time if you have enough experience you can build this application.And don't forget to comment you code!!! It will be real helpful for you to manage your building process.

Well... My web dev. teacher @ school is helping me with it, but suggestions for it would be app'ated!

Archived