deadzone between link and rollover

niche

I think I just need to make the link wider without filler the additional area with text.Here's the relevant part of the script. How do I make the rollover display when the cursor is between the end of the script that displays "By Location" and the beginning of the script that displays the rollover? I tried inserting width="500" a few places without filling the gap.<table > <tr > <td onmouseover="showmenu('location')" onmouseout="hidemenu('location')" > <a style="position:absolute;left:120px;top:220px;" href="jf3.php">By Location</a> <table style="position:absolute;left:255px;top:222px;" class="menu" id="location" > <tr><td class="menu"><a href="jf3.php">Southpointe</a></td></tr> <tr><td class="menu"><a href="jf3.php">Williamsburg</a></td></tr> <tr><td class="menu"><a href="jf3.php">40th & Old Cheney</a></td></tr> <tr><td class="menu"><a href="jf3.php">56th & Old Cheney</a></td></tr> <tr><td class="menu"><a href="jf3.php">14th & Pine Lake</a></td></tr> </table></td> </tr> </table>

Solved the problem with adding   to the link that triggers the rollover.

or you could just add display:block; and width:100%; you can add height, line-height; to it if requireda{color:black;text-decoration:none;font-weight:bold; display:block; width:100%; }you have to remove the <br /> tags, i think they were in the original scrip

dsonesuk, you're why I didn't change the topic to solved. I knew there was a better answer out there. I knew that the great material continuum needed a little more time.Thanks Again,Niche

Archived