It's a Girl!

ShadowMage

Hey guys, I'm back! Did ya miss me? :) (I won't take offense if you didn't :) )Just wanted to announce the birth of my daughter.Born June 25 1:13 am7 lbs 10 oz19.5 inchesShe joins a sister, who is 2 years old as of July 2.

Congratulations :) You must be a masochist to have one and want another though, lol.

Thanks everybody!

Congratulations :) You must be a masochist to have one and want another though, lol.
Nah. Kids ain't all that bad. Well, actually my oldest is in that "terrible twos" stage right now so it's a little challenging at times. :)
Congratulations.You must of really liked all those sleepless nights from the last time :)
Well, actually my wife nurses so I don't have to get up with them at night....I just roll over and go back to sleep. lol But I do take my fair turn during the day when I'm home, you know changing diapers and all that fun stuff.

My friend and his wife have a daughter who is 18 months old and I could really see the toll it took on him. I don't see him that often, maybe every 2 weeks, and each time I saw him for the first year or so he looked more tired than last time. She's adorable though, and he has recovered now. She's the first person I've ever known from day one. I see why grandparents like being grandparents - you get to play and leave the hard work up to someone else.

My friend and his wife have a daughter who is 18 months old and I could really see the toll it took on him. I don't see him that often, maybe every 2 weeks, and each time I saw him for the first year or so he looked more tired than last time. She's adorable though, and he has recovered now. She's the first person I've ever known from day one.
That's what happens when you formula feed. Mommy can make Daddy feed the baby. With nursing Mommy doesn't get to tell Daddy it's his turn to feed baby.Kids are exhausting though. There seems to be no end to their energy! :)
I see why grandparents like being grandparents - you get to play and leave the hard work up to someone else.
Precisely. Spoil 'em then send 'em back to mom and dad.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived