PayPal-Pay with a debit or credit card

virak

Dear All,I would like to find more solutions regarding how to make a payment "Pay with a debit or credit card" in case that my customer doesn't have PayPal Account.I see that other website they have two option when customer click on PayPal Buy Now botton:1. is Pay with Pay Pal Account2. Pay with a debit or or credit card if you don't have a PayPal account.I want my website like this, i case that my customer doesn't have PayPal account they can pay by debit or credit on PayPal page.Bellow is script that i created:

echo '<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" name="form1" id="frm1" method="post">';echo '<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_xclick">';echo '<input type="hidden" name="business" value="'.$rowsettings['paypal'].'">';echo '<input type="hidden" name="receiver_email" value="'.$rowsettings['paypal'].'">';echo '<input type="hidden" name="payer_email" value="">';echo '<input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="Gold Member Update for '.$_SESSION['BusinessEmail'].'">';echo '<input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="USD">';echo "<input type='hidden' name='item_number' value='".$_SESSION['SellerID']."'>";					echo "<input type='hidden' name='amount' value='".$rowsettings['goldmemberfee']."'>";echo "<input type='hidden' name='custom' value='".$_SESSION['SellerID']."'>";echo "<input type='hidden' name='invoice' value='".$_SESSION['SellerID']."'>";						echo "<input type='hidden' name='payment_status' value='N'>";						echo "<input type='hidden' name='return' value='".$rowsettings['url']."/goldmember.php?pid=".$_SESSION['SellerID']."'>";echo "<input type='hidden' name='cancel_return' value='".$rowsettings['url']."/fail.php'>";echo ".";

Best Regard,Virak

To accept credit / debit card payments, then you will need to integrate with some kind of payment provider service, such as WorldPay, SagePay and no doubt there's a whole load of others. You will also in most cases need a merchant bank account.The provider you choose will provide you with manuals and integration instructions, and often support as well. Of course, the forum here might be able to help you out as well.

when you transfer to paypal, your email (if supplied), is added to paypal account login menu, you then have a choice ofpaying using your paypal account.register and then pay with paypal accountor enter name address details (if not taken from website), card details and pay without registering with paypal at all.

Archived