Adobe Photoshop CS

NelsonMuntz741258963

Photoshop can create and manipulate images, regardless of their content. So you could create a website mockup in Photoshop... it depends what your definition of "template" is.

Many web designers use the "960 grid" in Photoshop. I personally have not used it, but if I was interested in web design more, I would definitely look at it.

I want to know what can I do with that software.
You can do basically anything image-related in Photoshop. You wouldn't believe some of the things people create with it. It is one program that has nearly infinite potential. As long as you practice, your skill will increase.

• 2 weeks later...

You can make all of your website graphics with it. :) You can make your banners/logos, backgrounds, buttons, everything!I haven't used CS in a while, but in CS3 you can slice the layers and save them for the web.

• 8 months later...
You can make all of your website graphics with it. :D You can make your banners/logos, backgrounds, buttons, everything!I haven't used CS in a while, but in CS3 you can slice the layers and save them for the web.
The most important thing is not "overdo" photos in Photoshop, sometimes they look unnatural.

• 2 months later...
what I wanted to know if I can build website templates too.
Hello Nelson,Did you purchase just Photoshop CS? Or do you have a creative suite? When I had Photoshop CS (I now have CS5) it came with a bunch of programs like GoLive, Illustrator and the Fireworks predecessor (which I can't recall at the moment). If you do, please respond in thread and I'll gladly give more information about GoLive - which is Adobe's attempt to compete with Dreamweaver (this all went down years ago, Adobe owns Dreamweaver now) when it was part of Macromedia. -Grahamalluringmedia.net Edited by Alluring

• 10 months later...
I have a complete DVD course to learn adobe photosop cs, but I want to know what can I do with that software. I know I can edit photos and create logos. what I wanted to know if I can build website templates too. Please help!
I believe you should be able to get your answer from some of the best Adobe Photoshop CS6 Design Tutorials P.S. he might be reading it, or someone else might find the information available in this helpful :) Edited by soofi