Parent Directory?

eduard

a parent directory is a directory that contains files and folder within it. It is a generic term.

/websites+ eduardlid+ client A+ client B

in this case, the parent directory of eduardlid, client A, and client B is the websites directory. if any of those directories had folder/files in them, then that folder would become a parent directory. I'm not sure what you mean by remove it from you file manager.

a parent directory is a directory that contains files and folder within it. It is a generic term.
/websites+ eduardlid+ client A+ client B

in this case, the parent directory of eduardlid, client A, and client B is the websites directory. if any of those directories had folder/files in them, then that folder would become a parent directory. I'm not sure what you mean by remove it from you file manager.

Thanks!I solved the problem! If you click on the spanish flag of my website you´ll see the website of the client!

If the links were not in the <head></head> of your website page, then maybe we could see the website of your client when we click the spanish flag. I would not be impressed if I was a client and was shown this page, only to see a simple link on your website not work correctly.

If the links were not in the <head></head> of your website page, then maybe we could see the website of your client when we click the spanish flag. I would not be impressed if I was a client and was shown this page, only to see a simple link on your website not work correctly.
Thanks!

Archived