designing my database

Labtec

Hi, I am designing a site to allow the uploading of demo files. I am targeting specific games such as MW4, COD4, CS:S and CS:GO to name a few. What I am going to do is display the game icons to the user. When they click that icon, I need to be able to select all of the demo files relating to that game for instance. What I came here to ask is should I create new tables for each game, named mw4, cod4, css, csgo etc etc or should I put all of the file, date, user, information into one table (when the user uploads a file). Any thought will be very much appreciated. Laboratory Technician.

The pupose is to allow these users to download and watch the gaming files. I'm going to look into converting into a mass format like mp3 or wma because if it stays as demorec.dem, you can only watch the demos if you have them certain games. That's another question for another day though. My main priority is to design the database, I just need to know what is the best way to target a gaming file for the correct game? I was thinking to allow the drop-down selection box but I don't want to have to rely on the users to make sure they get inserted correctly because they could end up just uploading COD4 demos, but selecting the CS:S value for example, which will then mess up the selection. Regards, Laboratory Technician