Website moving out of alignment when it grows vertically

Jules

Hey there,First time poster here (could'nt find the answer on the site or in the forumtopics). :) I have this site with the main container centered on the screen. But now there seems to be a problem with the entire site moving a few pixels to the left when 'something' happens. After some lengthy troubleshooting I discovered this happened when the site increased in vertical length beyond the browser window (or beyond something else).It seemed to me I 'broke a box' somewhere but none of my div's have height assigned (as they need to grow with the content). I tried adjusting almost everything but I can't seem to get rid of the 'skip to the left'. Did anyone encounter this before? Not sure what to show you, would me css file help? Thanks in advance.

Most of the time I find that people aren't noticing the scroll bar that shows up when the content gets too long. The scroll bar will cause content to move a bit to the left because it appears on the right side of the window. I don't find this to be a problem and I don't believe it needs to be "fixed" as the content is still centered relative to the available space.

Haha, yes this seemed to be the problem. Can't believe I missed it. Just for argument sake, is there a simple way to not get the scroll bar and still be able to scroll? :D edit: or rather to have a scroll bar that doesn't move the design?

Edited by Jules