some scripts does not working some browsers

sweetysweety

hi,i'm creating a website.but some parts of scripts not working some of browsers.http://www.terranartworks.com/testsite/tsv1/index.html magicline query is not working on opera and i.e.,blur query is not working on chrome and safari. i did not understand why.can anyone help me to solve this problem?

Are you sure? Your page includes these versions of jQuery: 2.0.01.9.11.5.21.8.161.7.1 You don't need 5 versions of jQuery on one page. It's not going to work correctly to include more than version, each version you include overwrites the previous one.

you should still only being using one version. if 1.5.2 is the lowest compatible version with your app, then only use that, and then you cant start debugging the remaining issues.

no i deleted unrelevant versions.i have only 1.9.1 and 1.5.2 versions.
That's not what I see. When I pull up the page you linked to in the first post with Chrome, and I look at the network tab on the developer console, I see your page downloading 1.9.1, 1.5.2, 1.7.1, and 2.0.0. I'm looking at it right now, you can verify that yourself in the developer tools. That's 4 versions of jQuery, you should only be using 1.