How to organizing a Layout?

vitorbeltrao

And LOTS of graphic images.And I'm sorry, but this forum doesn't work that way. We don't provide full code to do something, we work off something you already have, help you find errors in your code or give you a nudge you in the right direction.

Guest porov

hey u have to figure that out for urself, explaining how to do this is a tough task and u should know how do it yourself in the first place.

Guys, i'm pretty sure you're taking this all wrong.Maybe he's the one who made it in photoshop or whatever, and now wants to code it. How would he look at the source? :)

Guys, i'm pretty sure you're taking this all wrong.Maybe he's the one who made it in photoshop or whatever, and now wants to code it. How would he look at the source? :)

If he made it in Photoshop, it's possible to have Photoshop break it into pieces for you and create html code (tables).

If you look at justsomeguy's link then it's the actual website, he must have done a printscreen and rubbed out the main logo.So again, view -> source = all yours :) There's too many graphics on it though making it run very slowwwwww. :)

LOL  :)  :)  :) I did create this graphics using fireworks. I did erase the "Logo" for Privacy reasons. About my question... Using tables, I just need to cut and put there into the cells. But how do I organize this graphics (layout) using tableless xhtml CSS?

You should start with a smaller task. Design an easier layout with out tables to get used to it because the more complex the design the more the numerous issues surrounding tableless layouts multiple.You have to know what they are before getting into big design if you are to have any hope of fixing them.