Suggestions needed

SFB

I am working on a new layout for my site http://snowforts.ath.cx . here is a link to what i have so farNew Layout. it nees something. the colors i have chosen wil most likelyl be replaced unless people really like them. previously i had a table layout and then i removed the table and made the same look with divs and css relitive positioning. i wanted my site to be even more flexible so i am working on this layout.

Its missing.. some content. its like the page is empty, everything looks great except the entire thing only takes up half o the page lol.Also, try some different fonts. times new roman isnt the best. I use verdana on my site, try that one out.

New font looks nice. How about making the navigation and home header stand out? Maybe the background color could be the same color as the borders and the text could be white or something. Maybe a nice vertical gradient.

New font looks nice.
I didnt change the font. it had always been verdana. i have an error in my css somewhere. cant seem to find it but opera decides to display it slightly differently each time i load it. I will change the colors but the layout feels like it needs something. o yeah and the login is going to go. it is a pointless script anyways.Edit: I will be working on the new layout for about three hours starting from the time of this post.

what was my feedback again??? :)
I dont know... i didnt do anything to the layout untill i posted again. I am working on a new style again. it is worthy enough to be seen by human eyes but still doesnt work in IE. there is a space inbetween the links and the body where there shouldnt be one.

How much will it cost for you to come to my town and build me a snow fort this winter?I'm horrible at making those things. I can design them in my head, but it never quite works out.Kind of like my web programming . . .
I dont make them for other people but I will tell you that i spend a lot of time out side working on them. most of the time i just make a simple curved wall and a snow dome. it is simple but looks good from the road.

I dont make them for other people but I will tell you that i spend a lot of time out side working on them. most of the time i just make a simple curved wall and a snow dome. it is simple but looks good from the road.
I know, I was just . . . . trying to be funny . . . . :)

what was my feedback again??? :)
I think he was refering to me, considering I had the only post there. They like you.. not me :).Can you change the color of the background so its a bit darker? I think a nice blue tint would be nice. Not too blue though.

I think he was refering to me, considering I had the only post there. They like you.. not me :).Can you change the color of the background so its a bit darker? I think a nice blue tint would be nice. Not too blue though.
ok sounds good. this blue looks good on my computer but at school and the library it looks different. so i should change it. could somone look into why IE puts a space inbetween my links and content section on my New Layout I cant figure it out. there isnt any padding or margin or anything as far as i can tell so i dont know why IE does this. IE is always like this to me. it didnt understand 100% of an element that was 100% of the page. it reverted back auto where it choose the height. o well that was a previous layout.