Tell me what you think!

Cronthenoob

I'm developing a web page for the Air Force Communications Agency.The sight is there to provide a history overview and a place to display the Hall of Fame.The following link is to a biography page within the site. You can navigate through the other links if you wish. If nothing happens when you click, its because I havnt built that portion of the site yet!I would just like some constructive critisisim. So, tell me what you think!AFCA Hall of Fame

I really like the biographies pages although I would prbably extend the scrollbox as width as the top navigation bar and change to a sans-serif font (just person pref tho).The rest of the site looks a bit boring. Although it appears that it will prvide very good information the users may not read it all. The more impressive a page looks the more likely it will be read. Did they give you some pictures or graphics for the site? Maybe you could make some creative graphics to spiff it up. A few simple things like well placed gradients of slightly textured backgrounds can help alot.

I like your top navigation. I think the name links should be underlined or another color so we know the names are links. I didn't even know, I thought it was just text until I hovered over them to make sure. Like aspnetguy said it is kinda boring...I would add somekind of gradient or image in the right navigation. Something also needs to be done for your content area. Change font, maybe add somekind of light background image. Blue headers...You're almost there :)

Well, on the nominations page the navigation kind of shrinks into a square, is this supposed to happen? Cause I dont like that very much. But the bio's are nice..And yea its pretty boring.

Well, on the nominations page the navigation kind of shrinks into a square, is this supposed to happen? Cause I dont like that very much. But the bio's are nice..And yea its pretty boring.
Hmmm. What browser are you using? I've got it running in firefox and IE and its working fine. I don't see what you are talking about.

Well, whats with the gradients? They mess up the page.. image links are nice but the surrounding box is way too small, you need to reset the width and heights of them.

Well, whats with the gradients? They mess up the page.. image links are nice but the surrounding box is way too small, you need to reset the width and heights of them.
I'm not sure what browser you are using, but it looks perfectly fine in IE. . . I can't use anything else at work. The box around the images also changes to the size of the images. Strange that nothing looks right for you. . .

I think the gradient on the left side is a little out of place, it looks too random and doesn't blend with the one on the top. The one for the table background is nice, but I would make it a little lighter (start with a lighter shade of blue), and I think it would look better if the gradient were longer, maybe on the order of around 400-500 pixels.