The Death of Adsense

coollinux

You are not going to believe this!I just read a public domain report, that exposesthe reason AdSense income sucks lately, eventhough every would be "Guru" on the netis pushing AdSense products like never before!The report is called "The Death Of AdSense" and youcan just go grab it from this website.Go here: The Death of AdsenseWhat's really cool is this guy also explains how hewent from a few hundred dollars in AdSense incometo over $50,000 a month after he gave up AdSense!He's closing the doors on the report, so go grabone while it's still a live link.

I am still waiting for my confirmation email so I cannot judge whether this is spam or not but it sounds as though it would be useful to any web developer.has anyone been able to register? I never got the email it has been over 10 minutes.Someone want to let me read their's??? Please.

It's a .PDF file, confirmation worked for me in seconds, might be in your spam folder aspnetguy ;P834kb .pdf, haven't read it yet but the start seems somewhat interesting, i'd suggest giving it a look. if anyone wants me to email it to them no prob, just PM me.

It's a .PDF file, confirmation worked for me in seconds, might be in your spam folder aspnetguy ;P834kb .pdf, haven't read it yet but the start seems somewhat interesting, i'd suggest giving it a look. if anyone wants me to email it to them no prob, just PM me.
checked my spam folder not there either. It is a hotmail account. they may have blocked it completely.

checked my spam folder not there either. It is a hotmail account. they may have blocked it completely.
Ok, thank you little goat for sending me the PDF. I read the whole thing and it is very interesting. The information on how Google AdSense has changed on Nov 22 2005 makes me realize he is right...making AdSense money is not so easy anymore.Then at the end of the 18 page report he says he is releasing the 2nd part of this report on Sept 21 (the part that actually tells you how he is making his claimed $50000/mth).I will interested to see what he says but I am not holding my breath :)

• 3 weeks later...

Good thing I didn't hold my breathe. He does explain the basic concept behind how he is now making $50,000 a month but leaves out all the importnat details (surprise, surprise).Today he opened up his "core group" for registration to 400 members, wanna know the catch....It costs $997 for the first month and then $297 per month every month after that. So he makes almost $400,000 for month 1 and then nearly $120,000 a month from here out....thing is he has over 200 people signed up already and the member ship only opened less than 2 hours ago....this guy really is a genius....at least he'll get rich...not sure about any one else....The saying still holds up...if it seems too good to be true, it probably is!

I have the second report if anyone wants it. But he is basically selling his own software. And registering on his site will get you a lot of spam from him about how much he doesn't want you to buy his product, because it's just too advanced for you.BTW, just out of curiosity, coollinux, how much money did you make on referrals before it ended?

errr, I hate it when there is always a catch to something like this - selling his software. that only undermines all the creditibilty behind hte reports - but email it to me anyway (when you have a moment), its good reading.:)