Ripper

Guest WhiteElephant

The guy copied everything except the design which looks bad, real bad. I say we burn his server and himself! Ripping w3schools.com is a sin!

The guy copied everything except the design which looks bad, real bad. I say we burn his server and himself! Ripping w3schools.com is a sin!
Believe me action will be taken. There is more than just shutting him down that he has to worry about, this is a crime.

How codedcode Was Converted To XHTMLcodedcode was converted from HTML to XHTML the weekend of 18. and 19. December 1999, by Hege Refsnes and Ståle Refsnes.
Some script that changes w3schools in the code to codedcode. They didn't think of the rest. Anyway, kaijim's been notified. Thanks for reporting this. :)

The guy looks to be in Pakistan though, so the long arm of the law will most likely not reach him there. I don't think Musharraf cares about this type of thing.
But his host is in the US. They will have to comply with copyright laws. I am sure that this some how breaks their terms of service.Anyway Kaijim is contacting the host and fellow in Pakistan.