I NEED A TUTOR

mdobson1

i want some1 to teach me web developing in their spere time. i currently have a website (www.2playgames.co.uk) and i want to learn more about web developing like, javascripting, usernames and passwords, media upload etc....so if u want to b my tutor please add me on msn or just replymy msn is michaeldobson18@hotmail.co.uk

Most people I know don't have enough "spare time" to offer free, personal tutoring. People will do it for pay, but I don't really know of anyone sitting around doing nothing. It's like the term "spare change", it implies that you aren't going to use it. Of course you're going to use it, it's money! Even when I'm relaxing, it's because I'm taking a break from working, so I'm not really willing to fill that time with more work.But you can always ask questions here. You will get more viewpoints and answers.

www.w3schools.com is your best free tutor. you have to learn to take time to learn. I am a visual learner and HATE, yes HATE, reading. But, I've become the lead ColdFusion developer for a very large non-profit organization and I've never taken a formal class in any thing related to web development. In fact, my bachelors is in Education and I was a snowboard ski patroller and managed a ski and golf resort for 5 years before my career path changed into web development.If you can read and write, you do not need a tutor, you need patience and dedication. Along the way, you have this community to lean on for help.Oh, and part of why I HATE reading is because I have a learning disability that doesn't allow me to "retain information" like most people can. I have to read things 2 sometimes 3 times to fully comprehend things.So, unless you have it worse than that (which you might) please find the strength and motivation to set a goal and achieve it on your own. The reward is much greater when you don't have to share it.edit: and that is as personal as anyone is going to see me get online.

...and that is as personal as anyone is going to see me get online.
:) Thumbs up to you! i use to read anything and everything once upon a time. i've become soo lazy now, i think my brains is beginning to seize up- i forget things easily.uuhhh... did i hear someone say i gotta get from behind the computer and go excercise? :) good advice! i'm gone...................

Seems like all web developers get the same disease. Ible, I must have passed it on to you :). I Forget things so easily, actually i think that is just my tuning out skills :). But maye its cause of all the programming stuff stuck in my head.. I never exercise either :). Just read, its what alot of people do. Some are just slower and some faster!

I have always hated reading and I can never remember what I have read. I never studied in high school or college. I just listened in class and did the assignments and I passed with honors!I am starting to like reading a bit more, I like a good true crime now and then